Play four of the most spectacular rounds of your life... Lost Farm, Barnbougle Dunes, Cape Wickham Links and Ocean Dunes.
Travel is in the privately chartered Air Adventure Outback Jet, Cessna Conquest II. This twin prop-jet aircraft is a fast, reliable outback machine capable of landing on Barnbougle’s private airfield. Recently refurbished with new paint and a customised interior, it’s all weather-rated with impressive safety features, crewed by an experienced Commercial Captain. The interior is spacious with leather seasoning, climate control and clear windows (every seat is the window seat).
Essendon Airport, Melbourne. For groups of 4 or more please contact us to set a departure date to suit. For smaller groups, please get in touch as we have other options for you.
Day One: Melbourne - Barnbougle
- Airborne in the Air Adventure Outback Jet direct to Barnbougle’s private airfield. Flight time 45mins.
- Arrive at Barnbougle and prepare for golf in the Pro Shop (change rooms available).
- Tee of for up to 20-holes at Barnbougle Lost Farm. Ranked No. 4 in Australia and No. 40 in the world. Designed by Bill Coore.
- Following play there is time for a drink in the relaxed Sports Bar, indulge in a Spa Treatment or relax in your on-course accommodation.
This evening we recommend dining in the Lost Farm Lodge Restaurant - overlooking the course and serving fresh Tasmanian Produce. Accommodation for the next 2 nights Lost Farm Lodge
Day Two: Barnbougle
- Breakfast at leisure 1000 Tee off for 18-holes at Barnbougle Dunes. Ranked No. 2 in Australia (Golf Australia) and No. 33 in the world. Designed by Tom Doak.
- Return to Clubhouse for drinks in the relaxed Sports Bar before dinner.
Day Three: Barnbougle - King Island
- Breakfast then transfer back to the aircraft and depart for King Island. Flight time 45mins.
- Arrive at King Island and transfer by road to the island’s northern tip for 18- holes of golf at the premium new Cape Wickham course designed by Mike DeVries & Darius Oliver. Ranked No. 3 in Australia and No. 24 in the world.
- Accommodation at Boomerang by the Sea, or similar
Day Four: King Island - Melbourne
- Breakfast then transfer by road to Ocean Dunes and tee off for 18-holes at this exciting new course, designed by Graeme Grant (former superintendent of Kingston Heath for 16 years).
- Following play return to your aircraft loaded with King Island cheeses bought at ‘cellar door’ prices for the 35-minute flight back to Melbourne. Easy!
Note: Times above are indicative and can be altered to suit.